[pmwiki-users] .epub cookbook

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:27:42 CST 2011

Next time you have an epub handy, copy it and rename it to .zip. Then,
unzip it... an Epub is essentially a zipped web site.

I have a Ruby script that makes the conversion, but the process is
fairly straight forward. Perhaps I should make a recipe. :-) Then I
could write my next novel in PmWiki, as a few of us did a mock
encyclopedia.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Sterling Ledet <sjledet at ledet.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a cookbook for publishing to .epub similar to the one
>> that creates .pdf?
>
> You might try using the PublishPDF recipe and then use something like this:
>
> http://www.pdftoepub.com/default.asp
>
> (Looks like they have a special to get it free if you download it
> before the end of January)
>
> -Peter

Ben Wilson
"We cannot determine the character or nature of a system within
itself. Efforts to do so will only generate confusion and disorder."
Boyd