[pmwiki-users] translation difficulties

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jan 13 01:13:41 CST 2011

FYI: All new languages (PmWikiXx) added from now on will have the UTF-8
encoding forced so that the former difficulties with broken characters should
not happen. UTF-8 is actually enabled on all PmWikiXx wikigroups that don't
already use another encoding.

I *think* existing groups should be unchanged, but if you notice some strange
characters or question marks in a group that used to work fine, tell me (I may
have forgotten some).

Petko