[pmwiki-users] Using pagelist output with template to output csv

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jan 5 13:07:23 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 12:28:30PM -0600, Chris Cox wrote:
> On 01/04/2011 11:18 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >> On 3 January 2011 22:45,  <ccox at endlessnow.com> wrote:
> >> With a special skin (basically a do nothing skin) and with localized
> >> change of content-type, it's almost perfect.... except the pagelist output
> >> does contain just a bit of html formatting.
> >>
> >> So.... anyone got an "easy" way to pull this off?
> >
> > [...]
> > If that doesn't work... perhaps you could send me a copy of your
> > minimal skin and/or pagelist template and I can tune it a bit
> > further.
>
> VERY close... everything eliminated EXCEPT for the <br /> at the end of
> the lines.  It works in my case because, for whatever reason, the
> Microsoft Excel boyz demand an extraneous field at the end of the csv
> lines anyhow... so mine contains the <br /> right now :)

I suspect the <br /> may be coming from a \\ markup, then, instead of
being automatically added.  If that's the case, you may be able to
disable the \\ markup with

    DisableMarkup('\\$');

Or, change the pagelist template to use (:linebreaks:) and eliminate
any \\ markup in the template.

> I am a very happy person right now.

That makes two of us, then.  :-)