[pmwiki-users] Using pagelist output with template to output csv

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon Jan 3 14:45:17 CST 2011

This ALMOST works btw.

I created a pagelist template that extracts some PTVs and the format looks
like CSV.

With a special skin (basically a do nothing skin) and with localized
change of content-type, it's almost perfect.... except the pagelist output
does contain just a bit of html formatting.

So.... anyone got an "easy" way to pull this off?

I think it would be a really cool feature/recipe.  Sure... could try to
write some php code, but this almost works without having to do anything.

Assuming a code change/override is needed, what would I have to do to get
things to work, yet have the pagelist output under templates not return
the extraneous <p> and <br> tags.