[pmwiki-users] Removing the left sidebar for all pages?

Harald C. haraldc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 28 11:39:58 CST 2011

Mark Bacas schrieb am / wrote on 28.02.2011 16:31:
> I want the equivalent of (:noleft:), possibly other settings like this
> in the future, for my site across all pages. I'd like to free up that
> sidebar space for content, etc.

I use an adapted version of the YAML layout example
"dynamic_layout_switching"
(http://www.yaml.de/fileadmin/examples/04_layouts_styling/dynamic_layout_switching.html)
which gives you full control over the left and right side columns of a
basically 3-column layout, i.e. by a markup like (:Bodyclass: hideboth:)
only the middle column is shown, with (:Bodyclass: hidecol1:) only the
middle and the right columns and with (:Bodyclass: hidecol2:) the middle
and the left columns.
Example here: http://phnompenh-edelweiss.com/

If interested, tell me and I'll post the details.

Harald