[pmwiki-users] Starting #anchor always included

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 19 11:59:25 CST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 07:49:03PM +0200, tkcusr wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 7:04 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >I don't think there's a way to eliminate the anchor,
>
> Ok, but I think this is a bug, because it does not happen without if
> block. I'm willing to fix it if noone else steps up, because there
> won't be a list everytime I use this. However I have no clue where
> to start looking in the sources.

I don't think the "problem" is the if block itself -- I suspect it
has to do with newlines that result after the (:if:) directives
are processed.  In short, I'm not ready to call this a "bug" yet --
it may in fact be working as designed.

I'd like to see the example where it "does not happen without the if
block" -- I haven't been able to reproduce that on pmwiki.org.