[pmwiki-users] Redundant logins

Kenneth Forsbäck kenneth.forsback at bob.fi
Sat Feb 5 22:09:58 CST 2011

My last working version was 2.2.19, I had newer versions (vanilla) on my
offline server but never uploaded them.

I think I can safely rule out browser and server problems, as nothing
has changed. I also tried it with Opera but had the same problem.

I am using two addons: "titledictindex" and one of my own (not pretty,
but it works; attached file [codecogs.php]). I've also attached my
config.php.

Even when I use a vanilla config (from docs/) and use DefaultPasswords
it still asks me again and again. Quite puzzling.

Kenneth