[pmwiki-users] Some of the links to articles do not appear on the Mainpage

adm admolot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 07:06:23 CST 2011

Hello guys,

The Main Page is:
http://eli5pedia.com/

My goal is to output all the groups and articles on the main page of the site, except for the groups Site, PmWiki and RecentChanges.

You can test the problem in WikiSandbox:
http://eli5pedia.com/Main/WikiSandbox

The problem is that some of the links to articles do not appear on the Mainpage.

Examples:
1)The link to the article about Nietzsche appears here:
http://eli5pedia.com/Philosophy-and-Religion/Philosophy-and-Religion
But do not appear on the Mainpage.
2) The next two groups do not appear on the MainPage at all:
http://eli5pedia.com/Fallacy/Fallacy
http://eli5pedia.com/Electronics/Electronics

The problem disappears if you erase the part '-Site' from the code, like this:
(:pagelist fmt=#threecol list=normal -PmWiki -RecentChanges:)

But then unnecessary links from the group 'Site' become visible.

Any suggestion and tips would be welcome.

P.S.

In case it helps to understand the problem, I'm using advice by kind Tamara Temple, who helped me last time around. Here it is: