[pmwiki-users] Installation Problem

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:22:35 CST 2011

Experienced trouble is probably unrelated to PmWiki ;
You have to upload everything (config file not needed at the very
beginning) in the working place (probably home/public_html/pmwiki) ;
after that you should be able to access your folder and run pmwiki at
yoursite/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Maybe, if possible, do a screenshot of your site tree as showed in
filezilla (folders expended + access rights visible) and share the
link of the picture (imgur.com for example) ; it might help us.

Using filezilla, click right on your pmwiki folder and
check/alter/chmod access rights
(http://www.squidoo.com/filezilla_tutorial#module12708802)

Gilles.