[pmwiki-users] Reset wiki passwords?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Dec 20 04:02:21 CST 2011

On Tuesday 20 December 2011 04:08:17, cguenette at globetrotter.net wrote :
> I did some tests but it doesn't works and now, I'm lost. I don't know how
> to correct the situation in Group.GroupAttributes?action=attr and
> Page?action=attr... etc. Is there a way to easily reset every password of
> every existing pages and groups to the original installation password
> setup?

Yes, go to Group.GroupAttributes?action=attr and write "clear" (without the
quotes) in the different text fields. To access the attributes page you may be
asked for the administrator's password.

You can see a list of your protected pages in your page SiteAdmin.AuthList.
The same way you can clear their individual or group passwords.

Petko