[pmwiki-users] Help with Authuser and Group administration Setting permissions via attr

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sun Dec 18 13:26:05 CST 2011

Hans et. al,
Here is a simple question about setting permissions via the action=attr page.
I thought I had the answer a while ago, but I can't find it now.

Suppose I  have a page I want to be pretty secure, I can set read access to specific  authid's using action=attr.  Now suppose I want to add a new id or password.  Do I need to cut and paste the entire previous list into the window, or is there a syntax that says "just add this new password to what we already have?

Thanks,
  Vince