[pmwiki-users] Link to Pmwiki from Wordpress

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Dec 17 02:34:07 CST 2011

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Lars Eighner <surname at larseighner.com> wrote:
> These are some remarks about putting wiki-like links to a Pmwiki in a
> Wordpress blog.

Could you explain a little more in detail what problem this solves?
I'm a total beginner in Wordpress (just did the 5-minute install a
couple weeks ago and just now clicked the "edit post" for the 2nd
time) but links seem to be pretty standard...

I created 4 different links as follows::
* in the default editor (selected my text, clicked on the chain link
icon, pasted the standard pmwiki link, clicked Add Link)
* in the default editor (same - just included ?action=edit to make an
admin type of link)
* choosing the HTML editor tab (used the standard <a
href="http://www.qdk.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=GDQCS.GDQCS">link</a>)
* HTML for admin links (used the standard <a
href="http://www.qdk.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=GDQCS.GDQCS?action=edit">link</a>)

All seemed to work just as expected "out of the box"...  So obviously
I'm not understanding what the problem is that you were solving...
Can you give me that big picture?

-Peter