[pmwiki-users] Unable to load template

Saigopal Nelaturi saigopal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:17:43 CST 2011

Hello,

I've been trying without much success to change the skin on my pmwiki page
from the default skins to something nicer, like the choice/minimous/neat
skins but I always get the error message

PmWiki can't process your request

Unable to load (insert template name here) template

We are sorry for any inconvenience

I was able to get the 'grease' skin working but that's about it. I haven't
modified any of the other skins except to change the name of the extracted
directory to match the skin name. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sai