[pmwiki-users] How to list categories used on any given page

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Dec 9 01:30:10 CST 2011

I am trying to use categories in a way that, when listing a given
category, for each page I get:
 - Title
 - List of categories used on that page

So, imagine you go to page Category.Beta, you see something like:
  Page One - tags: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega
  Page Two - tags: Delta, Eta, Theta, Beta, Sigma
  Page Six - tags: Rho, Tau, Beta, Lambda

Yet I cannot find the way to list categories used on any given page.

My approach is:

In Category.GroupFooter I have
 (:pagelist link={*$FullName} list=normal fmt=#mylist:)
which works and lists the pages.

In Site.LocalTemplates I have
  >>comment<<
  [[#csv]]
  (:template first {=$Group}:)
  (:template each:)
  [[{=$Group}/{=$Namespaced}]](:if ! equal {>$Group}:),(:if:)
  [[#csvend]]
  >><<

  (:if false:)
  [[#mylist]]
  (:template each:)
  * [[{=$FullName}|{=$Title}]] - tags: (:pagelist group=Category
list=normal fmt=#csv:)
  [[#mylistend]]
  (:ifend:)

This way I get full the list comma separated categories for each listed page.
Now, how can I now filter those specific to each page, please?

Luigi