[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Ultralightbox for Mini

Forgeot Eric eforgeot at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 28 06:10:01 CDT 2011

I like the new default recipe for Mini much better than the previous one, especially because it seems the normal lightbox doesn't resize the image according to the browser screen size, which does Ultralightbox. Especially usefull for mobile handhelds such as phones, netbooks etc.

Yet, I had little issue with Mini, when generating thumbnails I couldn't create thumbnails when the original image size was above 1024 px. The solution is to increase memory_limit to more and restart the php server. It could be notified on the Mini page.