[pmwiki-users] geshi problem found

Daniel Andersson list at daniel-gr-andersson.com
Sun Apr 24 03:41:21 CDT 2011

Hi Peter

I'm not able to upgrade from GeSHi 1.0.8.8 to 1.0.8.10.

I tried copying files to resemble the old structure, but it didn't work.

 > Using the ‘old’ geshi dir-tree : geshi does work!
Peter: which version of GeSHi and SourceBlock is this?

The directory structure is quite different between the two versions:

geshi-1.0.8.10/
├── contrib
├── docs
│   └── api