[pmwiki-users] The simple, dependable PmWiki login/self-registering mechanism

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Apr 14 10:49:16 CDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Al Louis Ripskis <ripskis at sprynet.com> wrote:
> Guys,
> I’m getting these two warning messages, which seems to be  messing up my homepage and other pages as well.
> And I just re-installed the new  useradmin-authuser (version 200-4-11);
> didn’t do any good.
>
> Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/useradmin-authuser.php on line 65
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/useradmin-authuser.php:65) in /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1130

This is a known problem when user "foo" is entered as "Foo" (note the
change in case).  (See "Known problems" on the recipe page.)  I
believe I've got that particular problem fixed on my development
version, but not yet released.  If you have encountered these error
messages in some other context besides the case sensitivity issue,
please reply off-list and describe the situation in terms of how to
reproduce the problem insofar as you are able.

-Peter