[pmwiki-users] Page password persistence

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue Apr 12 21:51:23 CDT 2011

I'm using AuthUser. The group memberships related to a logged in user are in AuthList array. But I'm having trouble with passwords that the user enters.

Entering a password (without logging in with a username) lets the user read a page that has a read password. But as soon as the user tries to read the page again, the password is requested again. Dumps show that at no point does the AuthList array contain the password - even when the page is visible to the user.

I am using a custom AuthForm, but I don't think my code used to behave this way. Maybe PmWiki changed (I'm using version 2.2.24), but I assume I introduced the problem. Any suggestions?

Randy