[pmwiki-users] Links without underlining

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Fri Sep 24 13:36:03 CDT 2010

My skin's template contains "<!--wiki:Site.ModifiablePageHeader-->".

The problem is: when the included Site.ModifiablePageHeader contains a link, the link appears underlined. That's normal. But I want this particular link not to be underlined, since it's a page title.

I did some experiments with CSS in my skin (text-decoration:none), but whatever I did didn't work. Of course, I don't know much about CSS or skin templates, so maybe I did it wrong.

A link without underlining might be a useful style for other contexts as well, so it seems like a the thing to do is create a WikiStyle.

Is there already a wikistyle for links without underlining? If not, how would I create one?

Randy