[pmwiki-users] RFC: Localization InterMap

Patrik Schrey patrik.schrey at skynet.be
Sun Sep 5 02:10:56 CDT 2010

Hi All,

>From a maintenance point of view, I would go for the "Localization:" prefix.

But reading the other suggestions, I like the proposal from Dave to prefix
all
PmWiki groups with Pm, and the the proposal from PM to use "L10n".
In the end the standard abbreviation for "Localization" (or "Localisation")
is L10n,
and is better than "Local" that could be interpreted in other ways.
So combined this would be "PmL10n:".
If this proposal wins, I would like to move the group itself also to
"PmL10n/".

Regards,
Patrik