[pmwiki-users] Formatting search results

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:11:12 CST 2010

Is there an easy way to format search results so that clicks open in a new
window?

If I were to manually format the results, I would include a %newwin% in
front of the link, though, of course the link would have to be formatted
differently that the way it appears in the results of a search.

In case I am not clear, I want to create a search, say for all the pages on
my wiki that contain the word Guatemala (the URL of which I will send to
friends). When someone clicks on the result right now, the links opens
instead of the search result page. I would like the page to open in a new
tab or window, so that the user can click all the links one by one, without
having to navigate back to the search page.

Thanks!

Z.

--
Check out my web site - www.words2u.net