[pmwiki-users] subversion server not reachable

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Sun Nov 7 07:53:34 CST 2010

Hello,

Until now I used the svn-sync without problems, but in the last time,
when I tried to make an update or do a svn operatiom, svn complains:

pogay at aptosidbox:/var/www/tools/pmwiki# svn ls svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/
svn: Can't connect to host 'pmwiki.org': Connection refused

I tried from my vserver and from normal Linux client installations,
I'm wondring wether other people have the same problem.

thanks in advance

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
I found a post from 2009, where the server was not reachable for
temporary reasons.

Altough it's possible to lownload a zip archive,
I really love svn,
und hope, it will be supported for the future.

many thanks for the good product pmwiki.