[pmwiki-users] MathJax and Pmwiki

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:01:11 CDT 2010

I installed MathJax over the weekend and have found a conflict.  With two of my pages the page loads, then MathJax kicks in and reformats the entire page, turning all of the paragraphs into very long lines.  Other pages are not affected.  I can't find anything about these two pages that seem to cause the problem.

I need one of two things: figure out what is causing MathJax to reformat a page with no math formulae, or tell MathJax to leave these pages alone.

Any ideas?

Ivan Mann

                           الصلاة يوم القيامة ما منها  فيده