[pmwiki-users] Question on "Tagger" recipe

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:47:31 CDT 2010

Hi.
I need to classify two different group of pages that can have tags with same
name, but different context.

So I imported "tagged" recipe (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Tagger),
read the documentation and defined two group of categories in config.php:

$TaggerGroups['Autore']='Autore';
$TaggerGroups['Conferenza']='Conferenza';
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/tagger.php");

Well, I included at the end of a page, the tags:

Autore:Valerio
Conferenza:Astronomia

and then... I don't know how to query these categories. I can't find in the
documentation how to get a list of all pages with the tag
"Conferenza/Astronomia".

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,
Francesco