[pmwiki-users] Problem with PTV in Pagelists

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri May 28 06:37:23 CDT 2010

I have just upgraded my PmWiki to the latest stable 2.2.16 from a
previous 2.x version. I am now having a problem using page text
variables in page lists. I am presuming that this is caused by a change
in behavior, but can't work out how to fix it.

My page list looks like this:

(:pagelist group=Calendar if="date {(ftime %Y%m%d)}.. {=$Name}" count=5
fmt=#calendar order=name -Calendar.HomePage -RecentChanges:)

the format command looks like:

[[#calendar]]
||'''[[{=$FullName}| {=$JournalDateTitle}]]'''||

(:include {=$FullName} lines=2:)

(:if ! equal {>$Group}:)
-----
(:if:)
[[#calendarend]]

The pagelist displays the next five events in the Calendar group. The
problem is with $JournalDateTitle. This splits the filename from
Calendar.201005028 into a more human readable format. It displays
correctly when I use it on a page in the calendar group, but not
displayed in a side bar on the front page. This worked OK with the
previous version of PmWiki that I had installed.

You can see the site at: http://www.dodcott.org/wiki/

Ian.