[pmwiki-users] Dynamically modifying page

V.Krishn vkrishn at insteps.net
Tue May 25 14:03:02 CDT 2010

I have a directive at the beginning of a wiki page.
I would want the directive to dynamically modify at run-time the remaining
wiki content of the page and then let pmwiki process it.
The dynamic change would not save or make permanent changes to the page.

example:

=====page begin

(:directive:)
(:div:)
Some text....
(:divend:)
(:div:)
Some more text....
(:divend:)

=====page end

The (:directive:) would find each (:div:) on page and add a class, so the page
becomes:

=====page modified begin

(:div class='blue':)
Some text....
(:divend:)
(:div class='blue':)
Some more text....
(:divend:)

=====page modified end

What would be the method to achieve this?
Is there a variable that has the content of the page so I can modify it
dynamically before its gets processed?

--
Regards,
V.Krishn