[pmwiki-users] Default Home Page Running a Farm

jdd-gmane jdd at dodin.org
Tue May 25 10:52:41 CDT 2010

Le 25/05/2010 17:38, Ivan Mann a écrit :
> I have inherited a pmwiki system to support, which was set up originally
> as a farm.  I do not know why because there is only one system running,
> and the reasons seem to have disappeared in the three years since
> somebody else set it up.

a farm is an ordinary wiki, just with a farm.conf file (and other
instances out of the original wiki folder), but a single wiki can run
as a farm without problem

If you don't have any other file on this web site out of PmWiki, use
Apache Virtual Hosts to point to your wiki folder

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-support-the-Linux-Documentation-Project/372073631002?v=wall