[pmwiki-users] non-displayed pictures in thumblist2

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue May 25 05:11:17 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
> I recently installed thumblist2 and populated my upload directory with
> several pictures.  Everything works very nicely except one picture
> displays this message, "Parapets1.jpg: 2592x1944, 1186k (May 24, 2010,
> at 09:39 AM)", instead of the picture.

Update: I see there is a file left on the server as follows:

   .th128---ffffff--Parapets1.jpg.jpg.lock

No other lock files left after processing...

(Needless to say the thumbnail image is not found in the directory --
just the full image, and that was created in the same way the rest of
them were...)

I've tried deleting and re-uploading the image, but no luck...  This
image is half the size of some of the largest images in the same
directory, just FYI (these other, larger images have not had any
problems)...

-Peter