[pmwiki-users] Decorated text in links in sidebar

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:09:26 CDT 2010

Doing so, I have a tooltip when I move the mouse on the top of the image, I
don't have the text on the side of the image.

More, doing so (in the sidebar):
* [[GroupName.Page1|Attach:icon.png]] [[GroupName.Page1|Title of the page
1]]

... i get two rows, insted of one row as I expected... How to put all two
links in one row?

Thanks again,
Francesco