[pmwiki-users] upgrading from 2.0.13 to latest today....

Patrick McKnight pem725 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:35:13 CDT 2010

Greetings,

I read through the various change logs from the pre-2.1 series through
today but it seems as if there are so many changes I cannot discern
whether my current implementation is actually upgradeable.  Can anyone
confirm that my upgrade can take place from 2.0 to 2.2 without many
headaches?  Thanks in advance for any tips/comments.

By the way, I have been using pmwiki for 5 years and still going
strong.  It is a great wiki and I hope to continue using it for the
next decade.

Cheers,

Patrick
Patrick E. McKnight, Ph.D.