[pmwiki-users] Do you use custom upload directories?

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Tue May 18 15:35:20 CDT 2010

Yes, some of my installations are mixed ... specific groups define their
own $UploadPrefixFmt (for example photo galleries, which are usually
defined as '$/Group'), while all other groups default to storing
attachments in the main /uploads directory (no prefix specified in
config.php, so all non-gallery attachments can be managed from a single
uploads list).

Russ