[pmwiki-users] New recipe: AbcTunebook

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 17 07:20:42 CDT 2010

Monday, May 17, 2010, 12:05:32 PM, david at ellendee.co.uk wrote:

> A nice recipe, I'm going to find it very useful on my folk-lyrics website.
> I think I might be doing something wrong though. I can't see anything to
> play a midi file - even on the demo website.

It may be a browser thingy. Firefox should work fine.
But there seems to be trouble with IE8 and QuickTime.
At least here IE8 does not show the plugin.
Probbaly because i did not install it for IE8.
You may need to install or enable a Quicktime
plugin player. Mine say QuickTime plugin version 7.6.
Best switch to Firefox or Opera.

  ~Hans