[pmwiki-users] Link "last news" automatically

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Fri May 14 03:31:29 CDT 2010

Thanks, fixed it.

I've just browsed the site with IE 8 with the "Compatibility Mode" disabled,
and I notice something strange about style:

This is the site displayed by IE8, Compatibility Mode disabled (something
wrong):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1880383/screenshots/ie.png

This is displayed by Firefox (correct)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1880383/screenshots/ff.png

I also tried some test with this simple html file, but I did't reproduce the
same error:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1880383/screenshots/test.html

--
Francesco Sblendorio