[pmwiki-users] CamelCaseToLowerCase in Router.php with Apache mod-rewrite module

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:50:10 CDT 2010

I don't any suggestions anymore but I can send you some stuff to read
an build upon from the list itself, here it is:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/9145/
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2007-February/039280.html
http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2009-October/055843.html
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2005-September/018599.html