[pmwiki-users] What attachment operations do you want or need?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:57:40 CDT 2010

On 4 May 2010 17:33, Dominique Faure <dominique.faure at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I would really like to have a unified way to handle attachments
> in recipes, in order to improve user experience keeping a well known
> behavior while handling objects of the same kind, and as an
> interesting side effect, simplify recipe development.

Some part of this might come as a side effect of me working on
different aspects of attachment handling; if I need to do the same
thing twice, I'll write a function that does it for me. Attachtable
already includes a few such functions (mostly in attachtable-util.php)
that I'll probably work on some more as I look at them again.

Also, there are so many things that you end up doing with attachments
that I'm not sure what your unified way ought to cover; could you be
more specific?

eemeli