[pmwiki-users] Force username AND password login (NOT just password)

Gabriele Azzaro gazzaro at gazzaro.it
Tue Mar 30 10:26:29 CDT 2010

Thanks Dave for both suggestions. unfortunately I am not running on
Apache but Windows Server 2003. I will try it out anyway, and if it
works will let you know. One would thinks that individual Author access
would be defaulted or anyway easier to set up than this... But I am just
a beginner. Cheers for now,

Gabriele