[pmwiki-users] Pagelist - list of pages that must contain 2 specific values for a PTV.

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Mar 19 13:11:19 CDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Mark Bacas <mbacas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to create a pagelist that ONLY displays a form that has a
> $:tags field that contains BOTH "weekly" AND "acme".

Unfortunately pagelist does not support any kind of and operator working on
the same PTV.  There was a long discussion on this list (with no clear
consensus) of what an appropriate markup would be for such a thing.  Until
we can decide on a markup the technical side of implementing it is somewhat
pointless...

I played around with it and put a recipe out there called pagelistplus.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageListPlus

If you're desperate you might want to try it, but it's certainly not at a
level I would consider production-ready and I'm not really prepared to
support it at this point.  So use at your own risk and only if you're
prepared to debug/fix yourself...

-Peter