[pmwiki-users] powertools newticket issue with -Talk pages.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:33:17 CDT 2010

I think I was a little off on my explanation. I can create the "Talk"
pages just fine with a setup I found on PmWiki.org. I have a "Discuss"
link at the top along with View and Edit, etc. Clicking it creates the
Talk page.

I think the simple fact that a talk page exists is throwing off the
newticket function in powertools as it appears to take the latest name
and count 11 back. I was going to look at the code a little more
tonight even though I'm not a PHP developer.

Seems like it would have to take the Group name into account and count
+11 from there.

Regards,

Mark

Sent from my handheld.