[pmwiki-users] Question for Simple Layout Modification

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 14 06:43:38 CDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Julia Hansbrough
<jhansbrough at college.harvard.edu> wrote:
> For example, my homepage's header reads
>
> "Main /
> HomePage"
>
> when I'd rather it just read "Homepage."

You can create a MYGROUP.GroupHeader which contains text similar to this:

===(snip)===
(:notitle:){$FullName}

===(snip)===

That will work for that one group.  If you want it to work for all
groups then you can either create something like Site.GroupHeader and
then putting this text in each GROUP.GroupHeader page:

(:include Site.GroupHeader:)

or you can alter the setting of $GroupHeaderFmt in your config.php.
Both of these techniques are described in

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/GroupHeaders

and related pages such as

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AllGroupHeader (although I'm not
sure anything is added here that wasn't in the above page)

-Peter