[pmwiki-users] Hot to Filter empty Variables in Pagelist (was PAGELIST / Wikiform PTV List Search)

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Mar 9 09:47:23 CST 2010

My case is teh following, I have a pagelist like this  (:pagelist
group=testgroup  $:Var="*{$Opt1}*,*{$Opt2}*":)

Mostly this pagelitst works but when opt1 or Opt2 are empty will cause the
pagelist to show all pages **. Because of the quotes I don't know how to
make the pagelist works excluding the variables where Var is empty .How can
I include a filter like that in the pagelist above.?

Best Regards,
Edwin