[pmwiki-users] I moved a wiki with heavy fox usage to another server…

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 07:29:46 CST 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010, 1:07:54 PM, Martin Kerz wrote:

> p.s. While I'm at it. I use foxedit to update PTVs. Is it possible
> in a foxedit form to chose a PTV from a drop down list? Ideally the
> current value of the PTV should be preselected.

use (:input select ... :) markup.
Example:

(:foxmessages:)
(:fox frm ptvtarget={$FullName} :)
(:input select name=abc value=1 label=alpha :)
(:input select name=abc value=2 label=beta  :)
(:input select name=abc value=3 label=gamma :)
(:input submit post:)
(:foxend frm:)

abc: 3

Or also:

(:foxmessages:)
(:fox form ptvtarget={$FullName} :)
(:input select name=$:abc value=1 label=alpha :)
(:input select name=$:abc value=2 label=beta  :)
(:input select name=$:abc value=3 label=gamma :)
(:input submit post:)
(:foxend form:)

abc: 3

But to select one item it needs selected=selected added to the input
markup. I am not sure how one can add it only to the one markup which
has the same value as the current ptv value, since that keeps
changing.

  ~Hans