[pmwiki-users] Tracking a Pmwiki bug

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jun 26 08:13:37 CDT 2010

On Friday 25 June 2010 17:38:48, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote :
> I have written the following pages:
>
> Lightroom/LR3-important-changes-part-1
> Lightroom/LR3-important-changes-part-2
>
> The front page is just a pagelist with showing the first 2 paragraphs
> with the Triad skin. I have a few hundred pages and display the last
> 20.
>
> It happens on occasion that the link becomes:
>
> Lightroom/L-R3-important-changes-part-1
> Lightroom/L-R3-important-changes-part-2

Hello. Could it be that you have some custom naming function or
$MakePageNamePatterns which uses dashes instead of the standard
CamelCaseWords? If additionally, in your pagelist template you use
{=$Namespaced} instead of {=$Name}, that could be the reason.

If you do use {=$Name} or {=$FullName}, it is possible that the custom naming
scheme breaks the pagelist -- in that case, maybe contact the author of the
recipe.

Thanks,
Petko