[pmwiki-users] Galleria problem

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Tue Jun 8 00:58:59 CDT 2010

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:08:32 -0400
DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:

>On 6/7/2010 2:57 AM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get galleria to work without any success:

>I just used your markup and everything worked. My guess is that the
>script is not included correctly, back in 2.

Thanks
1. You were right. I've fixed it. It had to do with a wrong scripturl.
2. Is there a way of displaying text next to the image as an
explanation? Meaning that the text will change with each image?
* Attach:photo1.jpg|'''Display text for photo1'''
* Attach:photo2.jpg|'''Display text for photo2'''
doesn't work.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com