[pmwiki-users] Anyone using multiple passwords for one account?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:46:25 CDT 2010

Related to working on UserAdmin, I have a question on AuthUser usage practices:

Is anyone using more than one password for accessing a single AuthUser account?

It's much easier to assume each account has just one password, but
authuser.php does allow an unlimited number of passwords and LDAP
references. I'm failling to come up with any reason why this feature
should be used, so if anyone's using this please let me know and I may
take it into account in the recipe.

eemeli