[pmwiki-users] Accessibility Option

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Jun 5 08:30:37 CDT 2010

I suggest using the PRINT feature.  Or copy the Print skin and modify it.  It's very close to what you're looking for.

Crisses
----
It is the psychology of our ancestors, our parents and grandparents, of our teachers and leaders, of almost all the people we know or know about.  Coercion, to try to get our way, has been with us so long that it is considered common sense, and we use it without thinking about it.  We neither care where it came from nor question its validity.
  -- William Glasser, Choice Theory (p. 6)