[pmwiki-users] Fresh install - can't save pages - text reverts and no save made

Daniel Rhodes the_rhodus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 14:00:33 CDT 2010

THanks for your answer. It is good info and I thought it would be "the one".

ENtering an author name still has the same problematic response however. I don't recall ever entEring an author name on my local copy TBH.

I've also noticed - and this may change the cause of the problem - that the other buttons next to Save (Preview etc) also do nothing. Or, to put it another way, they simply reload the page.

This indicates something wrong with my (web)server etc settings.

Kind regards,

Daniel Rhodes