[pmwiki-users] Attach: Image - Cant attach after 2 page layers.

Omniware Systems systems at omniwaresystems.com.au
Mon Jul 12 14:09:51 CDT 2010

Hello Petko,

	Thank you very much for your prompt and descriptive answer; both
helped in resolving the problem
and pointing me to the actual documentation section.

What I didn't put in the original email was I'm very new at PmWiki and
even searching the
documentation sometimes you miss the relevant points.

       Many Thanks

       Kind Regards

       Terry M. Fake
       7 Stanley Ave
       West Pennant Hills
       NSW  2125
       Ph: +61 2 9873 4844       Fx: +61 2 9873 4855       Mo:
0412022572
       Em: systems at omniwaresystems.com.au

* VOIP Phone Systems        * Firewalls                      * UPS Power
Protection
* MINDER Business           * Competitive Information        * AVG
Antivirus Software
      Software                        Systems