[pmwiki-users] How to include last line?

Kollektivmail . kollektivmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:52:01 CDT 2010

Hi!

I've spent a while now tried to figure out how to use (:include:) to get
only the last line of a page. Without success..
It is for a nice little story-writing game. You write a part of a story
based on the last line of what is written before, and first when the story
is finished you can read the whole story..
I'm using Fox Shoutbox since before, so I used that for text input and then
stores the text at the bottom of another page, so it's not convinient to use
anchors either. Unless it is possible to grab text BEFORE a certain achor
rather than AFTER.

So my question is.. how can you automatically include the last line of a
page that is changing.
Or any other solution that works for the game above..

Thanks!