[pmwiki-users] Display PDF

Sameer Kumar sameerkumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:31:22 CST 2010

Adam,

I have tried all that you suggested. I still cannot get it to work. I am
wondering if there is a conflict with any of the other upload/attachment
recipes that I am using like the Attachtable or Attachment Icons.

You had asked me to uncomment some "echo" lines in the code which I did but
was unable to see any thing change on the wiki page. Am I doing something
wrong?