[pmwiki-users] table columns width and link questions

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:23:11 CST 2010

Hi !

Not sure, (hope I'm not wrong), but you could try using a width for your cells.
This can be achieved using the information at the bottom of
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Tables
(see § : How can I specify the width of columns?)

For breadcrumbs, as PmWiki doesn't know that Group1/PageA is the
father of Group1/PageB (no more than 2 levels), I guess you have to do
some work or try some cookbook : sitemapper for exemple or investigate
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/Hierarchy

There may be better and easier solutions.

If breadcrumbs are not required, if you just need a link back to
concert table list, you could test in GroupHeader if page page name is
199* then do or not something, ie, print a link back to concert table.

Gilles.